Sunday, January 3, 2010

Virtual Photo Album | Kim & Kyle

A lot of my weddings are quite a distance from me  (I shoot as far as Madison, Minneapolis and Northern Illinois) or the bride & groom live a long distance from my home, so I have developed a "virtual album".  This way people can see how I design my albums and my clients can see how their album will look.  Please take a look at my first!


http://stonehousephoto.com/kimkyleonlinealbum/

Due to the HUGE file size, please be patient while it loads.  Some photos that are later in the book will load before others that are at the beginning of the book - its kind of weird :).  To turn the pages click on the corners of the book.

Thanks - and ENJOY!

Hannah

0 comments:

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP