Friday, January 8, 2010

Food Friday | Johnsonville Brats with John Gillespie Waters & Woods (Really this is about Ryan the Cameraman…)

As many of you know, I spend most of my winter ice fishing with my husband Jim Hudson.  At least once a winter John Gillespie comes up to film his show Waters & Woods.  One of his main sponsors is Johnsonville Brats (and I LOVE brats!!).  I decided this week’s food blog should be all about making the brats out on the ice. 

Ryan Erdmann fulfills the dual role of John’s camera man and on ice chef.  He fishes, cooks, AND films at the same time… he is a busy man, and pretty much makes it all happen :).  Oh - and ladies, he's single, so if you like to fish I'll hook you up (pun intended)!  Ryan, like myself, is used to being behind the lens, so I am sure he is going to KILL me with some of these shots – te he he he.  Ryan, I apologize in advance ;).











On to the actual brat cooking!



















The brats are grilled out on the ice for every show, and someone has to taste test them…  that would be ME for this episode (yay!) so I’ll be on the TV tomorrow morning if you catch the show…  I for one will not see it because I will be at the Duluth Bridal Show!

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous January 8, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

Your father never fails to be amazed at the adventures of Hannah Stonehouse Hudson, surely the only person in the world combining Wilderness Ice Fishing Photography with Bridal Photography and then Blogging about what you eat when you doing it! Just wonderful!

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP