Friday, January 29, 2010

Food Friday | Bread with Renee!

Renee is a kick ass professional baker! She offered to show me how to make sour dough, because I do NOT have a clue what I am doing. We were joined by her husband Harrison and their two kids. You may have seen them on here before - I LOVE these guys - they are so cute!! By the way, I am going to try and have Renee on here once a month - she does catering for weddings, and, like I said, is a amazing baker and teacher!

We started out with the sponge for the sourdough and mixed it all up. I took off for a few hours after that to get some senior photos done - which was perfect because it needed to rise.








































This is Austin and his daddy checking out the action!




Josie decided it was time to dress up for the camera!































Water makes it crispy!









Yummmm - warm bread!




1 comments:

lwdavis February 9, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

Few things are as beautiful as a well-crafted boule...

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP