Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Other things besides being a Bayfield, WI wedding photographer

So I haven't done any weddings this week - but I've been taking photos of a baby named Noah, a puppy named Fielder, and an approaching storm...
This is Fielder the Dog being held by Lucas:

He is very tiny here, but he has grown A LOT since this was taken.

He kept checking out the bananas...


This is Noah - I took his Baptism portraits about a week ago - they should be up on Sunday. He is so interactive with the camera already. I can't wait until see how he when he is older!


Finally, here is the Memorial Day attempted Crappie fishing trip. First, we notice an approaching storm, then I look up and its coming closer, at last it is finally overtaking us. So much for fishing - it dropped 22 degrees in a matter of minutes. Oh well - it was fun to finally hang out with my husband Jim!

Tomorrow I am going to shoot some great scenes and jewelry at Donalee Design's show in Washburn. Saturday I have Amy and Andre's wedding at the Rose Garden in Duluth. I'll post photos from both thse events ASAP. This summer is turning out to be very very busy, and a whole lot of fun!

0 comments:

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP