Thursday, June 12, 2008

Storms and getting geeked out about fog...

So while everyone else in the state of Wisconsin is getting bad storms (Molly, I know you need a new roof, so I am hoping for hail ONLY over your house :), we are getting incredibly thick fog. I was out walking Mr. Big Deal (aka Scout T. Dog), and realized that the fog was creating amazing lighting!
So here are some I got in the dark with the dense fog at 10 PM tonight-I decided to take my wide angle lens and set it to 1/6 and 1/10th of a second and see what would happen. I might try them in black and white as well. Just ignore the debris in front of our house - we are getting a new porch. Yay!
My friends Carla and Becky Sue drove by and said to each other "Who is that strange woman wearing flip flops wandering around town at 10 PM at night in the fog taking photos of lamps??". Then they realized it was just me, so they just rolled their eyes :) lol. Carla says I'm a camera geek, but an appreciated camera geek, because no one else she knows can get this excited about random photos in the dark!
Hope everyone is staying dry!! Or at least as dry as humanly possible.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Hannah,
Those are great! The one of the front of your house looks like something from a horror/alien movie... very scary!

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP