Sunday, June 8, 2008

Amy and Andre in Duluth

Amy and Andre were married at the Leif Erickson Rose Garden in Duluth, MN. This wedding was so much fun!! It was a bit windy, so it made for some VERY dramatic shots with the veil - lol :)


Amy's grandfather gave her away - he is a World War II veteran. I absolutely LOVE the shot of him in his hat and suit.


Then they gave their guests an awesome surprise reception - a train ride on the North Shore Scenic Railway! It was incredibly creative, and everyone had a blast. The light was amazing in this train car - very 1940's Hollywood.



The guests had some surprises for them as well - a farewell complete with Cheerios!


There are so many cool photos from this wedding - I cannot wait to share them all! A slideshow will be up on Sunday.

Thank you Amy and Andre!!!!
Hannah

6 comments:

Ange June 9, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

Hannah -- these pictures are beautiful!!! Great job!

Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

AMAZING!

I am a friend of Amy's from California and I really appreciate these beautiful pictures. Thanks for posting them. I cannot wait for the slideshow!

beckyb June 12, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

these are breathtaking! They really capture them moments that Amy had. What a gift!

Anonymous June 22, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

hannah: we will absolutely without question provide the best reference EVER to anyone who wants to have you photograph them at their wedding. besides being the nicest person, you are incredibly talented and put everyone at ease.

thanks so much for everything! we can't wait to see the rest of our photos!!!

amy nantkes

Unknown July 7, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

Hannah, I was Andre's friend, David, at the wedding. I saw the slideshow...very beautiful. Tried to use the link to view all the photos, but I guess the third party site doesn't have them up yet. Anyways, it was a pleasure to meet you. Would have loved to have you as our photographer at our wedding.

Anonymous July 26, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

Hannah; Im from Miami and Andre's mother Odette is my cousin ,,,we saw all pictures ,and we like all are artistic, and some are funny ,,,so congratulations and thanks for the photos,,,,george crespo

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP