Friday, February 12, 2010

Food Friday | Why yes, I am overly excited about the success of this bread!.

"Food Fridays" have been a way for me to learn a few things about cooking.  I SUCK at it - I am really really bad, but I am trying! I will not go into the story of how I forgot to put taco seasoning in one recipe and it led to a complete disaster :).

I had an awesome recipe that I was going to do for the Food Fridays this week, too - its for salmon cakes from my friend Mary Parsons.  Things have been crazy this week (business is great - yay!), so I haven't been able to actually do anything like that, because it requires time to sit down and plan the shots, etc...

I thought there would be no entry today, but this afternoon I realized I had forgotten to go get bread at the grocery store, and I did not want to make yet another trip there today, so I decided to use the starter from Renee's sourdough to actually make bread.  Danger ahead - but it actually WORKED!!! 

I would like to thank my husband Jim Hudson for taking these fabulous photos of me with my first loaf of bread ever. Yes, I look crazed, but I am really excited. 

 
Such a pretty crust!

3 comments:

Barb Ray February 12, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

It looks like you are a natural pro at bread baking...if I hadn't read your actual post I would have been a believer! :o)

Renee Papesh February 12, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

Very nice Hannah! You're crust has made us proud!!!

Hannah Stonehouse Hudson February 13, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Thanks!! Renee - thank you for teaching me to bake lol

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP