Friday, February 5, 2010

Food Friday | Lattes at Big Water Cafe & Coffee Roasters!

As many of you know I am a, ahem, junkie.  The caffeinated - variety junkie :).  My dealer happens to be Big Water Cafe & Coffee Roasters.  A few years ago I did a story on their roasting process, and I decided to build upon that with some shots of Katie making lattes!

First, though, I got this great shot from the reflection of the cooler.  The bottles were so colorful with the green walls in the background!





 
This is the roasting room - Jon was getting a HUGE order ready for some Bay - area stores - but they ship worldwide!




 
Let the lattes begin!






































 
So pretty!







1 comments:

Anonymous February 5, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Love the coffee drops. Subaru would love the photo, too.

Yo momma.

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP