Friday, November 13, 2009

The wonderful, fabulous work of Catkins - and the incredible generosity of Fifield Seed & Feed

This is not a new wedding post - I actually shot Laura & Tyler's wedding a few years ago, and they have been up to very very cool things since!




Laura founded Catkins Animal Rescue in the Park Falls/Fifield area - here is a link to her Petfinder page, and her website.  Basically I am obsessed with promoting animal rescues, and hers is a fabulous one.

It turns out the people at Fifield Feed & Seed think so too!  They just donated 500 POUNDS of cat litter and 400 pounds of cat food to the shelter!  PLEASE check out their website, and if you live in the area - buy from them!

0 comments:

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP