Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Stockton Island Adventure!

My husband and I decided to enjoy one of the last of the beautiful fall days by taking a trip out on our boat into the Apostle Islands. We fished a bit and then wandered around Stockton Island for a few minutes.  I have never been on the island, so I was SUPER excited.  If anyone wants to get married out on one of them let me know!!!!!!  :) te he he

I love this photo because it is SO TRUE! Weather here changes in an instant, so you have to be careful.

IMG_3029

IMG_2988

IMG_3002

IMG_3005

IMG_3013

IMG_3020

IMG_3026

IMG_3035

IMG_3037

I decided to do a random infrared on this!


IMG_3039

IMG_3040

IMG_3042

IMG_3046

IMG_3049

IMG_3052

IMG_3055

And I pretty much hung off of the boat and upside down for this one :)
IMG_3110

0 comments:

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP