Thursday, February 26, 2009

Carrie and Ian's wedding at Tettegouche State Park


Carrie & Ian's wedding was outside on a lake at Tettegouche State Park by the North Shore. It was incredibly gorgeous! It didn't hurt either that these are two of the funnest people I have ever met and their families are super fun as well :) Carrie and Ian were very willing to run around on the ice and snow to have fun with the camera!

To get to the wedding you parked at the trailhead of the park, and then took a almost two mile hike to the Tettegouche Camp.
The ceremony itself was on Mic Mac Lake. Everyone except the bride and groom were bundled up in big coats, hats, and mittens. Carrie was a bit chilled to say the least, but she looked fantastic!


I tell people I will travel everywhere and anywhere for a wedding, and this is proof that I will go anywhere because I absolutely LOVE what I do!

1 comments:

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

Awesome!!! I'm always amazed by the couples who are brave enough to have a winter wedding...and this couple is outdoors - great photos, looks like a really fun day!

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP