Sunday, February 15, 2009

Alisa & Grant's Engagement Photos at the Apostle Islands Ice Caves

Happy (late) Valentine's Day! Yesterday I went to the Apostle Islands Ice Caves to shoot Alisa & Grant's engagement photos. It was beautiful and snowed on and off through out the day. It was also INCREDIBLY icy. Thankfully no one fell over, as all three of us had ice cleats on - however, as Grant, let me know, I had one on backwards. I said I just got more traction that way :)



We hiked about a mile and a half to the caves themselves and explored all around. The colors were amazing - both on the rocks and in the different shades of ice that were cascading down the sides.
I think this shot of them with their ice cleats is one of my favorites :)

I also REALLY like this one - mostly because they were total game for climbing up on ice sheets!

1 comments:

Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

that's a gorgeous one. very memorable! xx, Nina

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP