Thursday, October 2, 2008

Naomi & Chris on Madeline Island!


I got to photograph Naomi and Chris on Madeline Island about 2 weeks ago. Their wedding was beautiful and Naomi looked absolutely stunning in her dress!! Seriously - I couldn't figure out which photos to post because I like so many of them!! A sailboat even went by right at the first kiss...

Their little boy was so cute and I have some fantastic shots of him looking very handsome in his little suit :)
They were also kind enough to walk in VERY cold Lake Superior :)Thank you Naomi and Chris!!! It was awesome to meet the two of you and your families. Your slideshow will be up in the next few days!
So I have taken a bit of a posting break - but there has been a lot going on... One the couples I photographed earlier this year have been featured in the newest Minneapolis St Paul wedding guide! I haven't seen a copy, as I am in the middle of nowhere, but I hear it looks great!
Let me know if anyone sees it :)
Hannah



0 comments:

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP