Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bayview Beach in the wind!

It has been gorgeous out the past few days in all of Wisconsin... I have been hanging out in Madison visiting my family and getting fitted for a bridemaid's dress for my sister's wedding (yes - I get to be the Maid of Dishonor ;) )!

I drove back last night from Madison, and I was able to get out today for some shots of Bayview Beach!  Its one of my favorite spots for portraits and wedding "formals" (I use that term very loosely). 

A huge wind blew up this afternoon and I got some dramatic photos of the waves in motion.

IMG_0136ev copy

IMG_0141e copy

IMG_0128e copy

I also got a random pine cone which seemed to be the only thing left standing in one spot!

IMG_0140 copy



If you want to hear the sound of the wind - check out the video I got with my Canon 5D - it was blowing REALLY hard!  Not the best video quality, but great sound :).



0 comments:

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP