Friday, December 18, 2009

Bayfield Wedding | Leah & Clarke at the Chateau Boutin!

This is Leah & Clarke's gorgeous Bayfield wedding!  They were married at the beautiful Chateau Boutin that looks right over the Bayfield waterfront. I photographed Leah getting ready in the suite with her mom.  Her mom sewed her dress AND her shoes! Seriously, they are stunning.

The ceremony itself was outside in the gazebo of the Chateau.  The shot of the flowergirl walking up is one of my favorites, she looks beautiful!  By the way, Leah sewed the flower girl's dress.  I am so jealous of some people's crafting ability :).
 







At the end of the day we wandered around Bayfield to get photos in a bunch of locations!  I had a TON of fun with these two.  You should check out Leah's company:  http://www.otb-games.com/.  No wonder she is so fun :)

0 comments:

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP