Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall in Bayfield & Blue Vista Farm

Its my first Saturday since June that I have not had a wedding, so I decided to take a drive and get some photos of the awesome colors!  I also stopped by Blue Vista Farm to check on their apple supply :)

The blueberry plants are done and are changing colors...


Photobucket

Priscilla apples..

Photobucket


Photobucket


apples

I love this barn!

farm,organic farm,bayfield,blue vista,fall


apples,farm,tree,organic farm

Star Route Rd - one of my favorite scenic drives.  I also have a horrid habit of standing in the middle of the road with my camera on the ground to get yellow lines.  I have no clue why... :)

Photobucket

The beginning of county land...

fall,ba,bayfield

The walk to my house...

fall,bayfield,wisconsin,tree

Hope everyone is having a fabulous fall - and avoiding the piggy flu!!!!!

0 comments:

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP