Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Took a little bit of a break :)

So, I took a little bit of a break to get my creative juices flowing. Sometimes its a great thing to do! I will have new stuff to post soon - Denny & Lorene's engagement photos will be up in the next week or so (probably sooner). They were so much fun!!! We had a blast, and they seemed to get my odd sense of humor. he he he :)

Carrie & Ian's photos are all up from that very awesome wedding in February - http://stonehousephoto.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=109957
By the way - PLEASE comment on my blog - I love the feedback!
Well that and I am working from home now so I spend a whole lot of time by myself in front of the computer. I am starting to get a bit twitchy lol :)

1 comments:

Ros April 3, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Good morning Hannah. Are you still out of town? I spent 2 months+ away from the north woods this winter and I was SO glad to be home again.
I'm looking for a photo for a BRC event that has the feeling of WILD. Do you have anything? (Besides your wild brides!)
SPRING SOON. Loved looking at your work. -Ros Nelson ros@winternet.com

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP