Sunday, August 31, 2008

Renee & Harrison!


This was a very cool wedding with some VERY fun people! The wedding ceremony itself was at the Blue Vista Farm (one if the most beautiful spots in Bayfield), then Renee and Harrison were taken by boat to Madeline Island and the Clubhouse for the reception. All the guests took the Nichevo II from Bayfield to the Island, so I got some AWESOME shots of the guests on the boat. Renee and Harrison also have the CUTEST baby, so I got great shots of her as well :)
Hope you are all having a FABULOUS Labor Day everyone!

0 comments:

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP