Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shelby's Senior Photos

So, I had my first senior photos of the year! One of the cool things about this one is that I work with Shelby, so she knows how crazy I can get :)


Shelby brought her horse Beemer, and her friend Jenna came along to help. We went to Bayview just south of Bayfield and shot some really fun stuff with her and her horse. I have some great ones of her laughing hysterically while trying to give Beemer a kiss! This is the first time I have shot a portrait session with a horse, so it was really really fun!

There a quite a few awesome shots, but these are some of my favorites... There are lots more than these, but I'll have the rest up on Sunday.

Have a great night everybody!

Hannah





0 comments:

Vimeo / Hannah Hudson {StonehousePhoto}'s uploaded videos

Be a fan!

Animal Rescue!!

Search This Blog

About This Blog

StonehousePhoto is a boutique photography studio based in Wisconsin - but travel worldwide is accepted and encouraged! We shoot a limited number of weddings and portraits per year in order to truly focus on our clients! Please check out our website here: StonehousePhoto.com

About Hannah: I am goofy, caffeinated, and not your typical wedding or portrait photographer....I am obsessed with my dog (child) Scout, running, coffee, knitting, and, most obviously, photography. I absolutely love what I do, and I actually AM this enthusiastic in real life!


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP